Thursday, November 29, 2007

Under the Wire?


Though I am quite comfortable with technology, there were quite a number of "things" I hadn't explored much. Now I have. (...and I have plenty more to look forward to. I hope the 23 things blog stays up for a while) I tried a few things that I am not likely to adopt personally, but there were certainly others that I might use occasionally or more frequently. I will certainly play around more with various photo-sharing sites, especially since most of my family lives far away. I'll give LibraryThing (or one of the other similar sites) another fling. My blog will probably die, as I never have been able to keep up a diary. I intend to use Rollyo, RSS feeds and some online productivity tools (I'll probably go with the Google ones, if only because I have a Google account that I actually use). I'll continue to download audiobooks, especially when I am going on a trip (and I'll keep my eyes our for an e-book reader that can deal with DRM). I might use wikis for group projects (well, I will use them for 2 current projects and after that I might use them). All in all, this was a valuable project that was immensely educational. I would definitely participate in a similar program in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.