Thursday, November 29, 2007

Zoho Writer - Week 8, Thing 18

Here I am am Zoho Writer, an online productivity tool, or perhaps I should say toolbox. Once I had created an account, I was able to complete my sign-in, and here I am. There was a set of information and instructions as soon as I got there, but I decided to jump right in and create a document. I plan to see if I can post this directly to my blog.

This is pretty easy to use for someone familiar with WYSIWYG editors, and I think it would be great to be able to use this when I need a word processor when i am at my sister's house where word processing programs do not exist (but a computer with an internet connection does).
Look
I can insert
a table
right
into
my
document!

I can insert a picture, and even put in alternate text and resize.
Ve ge ta bles

*** I was able to post this directly to my blog from Zoho. ***

1 comment:

The Other Elizabeth said...

I use spreadsheets a lot, but i don't usually use many of the very specialized or sophisticated features. This one looks like it would work just fine for many of my applications. It would work very nicely for a collaborative record of Christmas gift ideas (or gifts given) that my husband & I could both access from wherever. Hmmmmm